- Coconut -1 full
- Dry red chilli-5 or 6 nos
- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic -5 or 6 cloves
- Tamarind- small size ball
- Shallot-6 or 7 nos
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Salt-to taste
- First we can cut the coconut into small pieces and burn it on the fire.
- Then we can burn the dry red chilli on the fire and keep a side.
- After that, we wash the coconut pieces and dry red chillies that have been burnt in the fire.
- Then we crushed the washed coconut and keep a side
- Then we grind the washed red chillies and salt into fine paste.
- To this we add crushed coconut and grind well.
- Again we add ginger ,garlic and small size of tamarind into fine paste.
- Finally add shallots and curry leaves ,and grind it smooth paste
- Then we transfer to a bowl.
- Enjoy the traditional style dry roasted coconut chutney with meals..