- Lady’s finger -250 grams
- Small onion, chopped- 4 or 5 nos.
- Green chilli -4 nos.
- Turmeric powder -3 pinch
- Curry leaves -2
- Chilli powder -2 teaspoon
- Oil -5 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds -1 teaspoon
- Salt – as you need
- First wash and chop the lady’s finger into small pieces.
- Place a pan on the stove and switch on the flame.
- Add oil into the pan and heat it.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to the hot oil.
- When the mustard gets popped up add the chopped lady’s finger to it along with onions, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cover it and cook it for about 5 min on low flame.
- Then remove the cover and fry it on low flame till it reaches brown color.
- Then add chilli powder and fry for two more minutes.
- Remove it from flame.
Leave a Reply