- Chicken -1 kg
- Oil-4 or 5 tspn
- Ginger-1 big size
- Garlic-10 to 12 cloves
- Garam masala paste- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric-1 tbsp
- Pearl onion-to 12 nos
- Shallot -2 nos
- Curry leaves -2 sprig
- Salt –to taste
- First we clean and wash the chicken and cut it into small pieces.Then we crush the birds eye chilli ,garlic and ginger , keep it into a side.
- Again we grind the garam masala into smooth paste (fennal seed,cardamom,cloves,cinnamon etc)
- Then we take a bowl add chicken ,turmeric powder, salt, garam masala paste ,ginger garlic paste and birds eye chilli mix them well and keep it a side for half an hour.
- Take a pan add oil,and 1 or 2 tsp of birds eye chilli into the oil
- Add peal onion ,shallots ,curry leaves and little amount of salt mix them well
- And, add marinade chicken and little amount of water in to the pan ,cover and cook for 10 to 15
- Then switch off the flame and serve it .