- Anchovy fish -1 kg
- Garlic – 8 to 9 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Curry leaves – 7 to 8 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry red chilli – 5 nos
- Coriander seed – 1 tbsp
- Pepper seed -1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or. 2tsp
- Oil – 1/2 ltr
- Firstly we have to clean and wash the fishes .
- Drain them well and set aside.
- Then we have to grind dry red chilli ,salt, ginger ,garlic ,coriander seed and pepper seed ,into smooth paste.
- Take a bowl add cleaned fishes ,ground masala ,red chilli powder and turmeric powder ,combine them well.
- Marinated for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add curry leaves and marinated anchovy.
- Fry them well and remove them once they are brown and crisp
- Serve the tasty anchovy fish fry with meals
Leave a Reply