- Banana -2 or 3 nos
- Rice flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Heat water in a steamer and cover and boil them well.
- Then peel the banana and set it aside.
- Then chopped into thin slices and set aside.
- cleaned the banana leaf sheets with neat clothes and set them aside.
- Take a bowl, add rice flour and salt, and mix well.
- Now we add a little by little amount of water and mix them well with our fingers.
- Take one sheet of banana leaves and roll it.Insert the stem into the middle of the leaf.
- Place the rolled banana leaves on an idli mould plate.
- Then layer with grated coconut.Then layered with rice flour mix
- Now we have to layer with chopped banana.
- Again, we have to add rice flour mixFinally, we add grated coconut and level it up.
- Then do the same with the remaining rice flour mix.
- Then place the rice flour roll in a steamer.
- steam for 12 to 13 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve the tasty banana leaf rice steam cake with tea or coffee.
Leave a Reply