- Egg-5 nos
- Grated coconut -1 cup
- Onion -3 nos
- Green chilli-4 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic -6 or 7 petals
- Tomato -2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder- ½ tbsp.
- Cloves – 2 nos
- Cinnamon – 1 small
- Bay leaves-1 nos
- Salt –to taste
- Oil – for cooking
- First we hardly boil the egg .take a large pot add water ,egg and salt then boiled
it,ones the egg is ready remove from fire
- Drain water and cool completely under cold running water. De-shell the eggs and cut
into half, and keep a side
- Then we take a pan and add grater coconut and water mix well and drain the water
,then we get a thick coconut milk ,keep a side.
- Again we continued the process in same grated coconut ,then we get thin coconut
milk ,keep a side
- Heat oil in a pan add spices like cloves ,cinnamon, bay leaves etc saute well
- Then we add chopped onion and green chilli saute for some minutes
- Again we add chopped ginger and garlic mix and saute well
- Add some turmeric powder and salt mix well
- Now we add chopped tomatoes saute well till the tomatoes are well cooked
- Then we add curry powders like garam masala and pepper powder saute well
- Now we add thin coconut milk( 2 nd coconut milk ) mix and cook well for 5 to7
- Again we add thick coconut milk( 1 st coconut milk ) and mix well.
- Add boiled egg and sprinkle some pepper powder ,green chilli and curry leaves .
- Turn off the flame and keep a side
- Serve and enjoy the egg curry with appam or idiyappam.