- Bitter gourd – 1 kg
- Coconut pieces – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or 4 sprigs
- Salt – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 sprigs
- Firstly ,we have to wash and cleaned the bitter gourd ,set aside.
- Then chopped the bitter gourd into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan add coconut slices and curry leaves .
- Fried till the coconut slices are light golden in colour.
- Add bitter gourd slices and saute them well.
- Sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder ,saute them well.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or untile the bitter gourd pieces are half-done .
- Remove the lid and saute them well.
- Fried them well till they become light golden brown
- Remove from fire and keep a side.
- Serve the healthy bitter gourd with meals