- Bread fruit – 2 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 or 2 tbsp
- First we have to peel the outer skin of bread fruit ,cut it into small pieces ,wash and set aside.
- In a pan add bread fruit ,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt mix well
- Then add some water and boiled on medium heat .
- Ones the bread fruit is soft ,remove from fire and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a another pan add cooked bread fruit and fry it well,drain and set aside.
- Then we use same pan add mustard seed and fennel seed .lets splutter.
- Add chopped onion ,green chilli and curry leaves saute well.
- Add some curry powders like coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli
powder and salt mix ,and saute them well.
- Add fried bread fruit and saute it well.
- Finally add some powder and stir fry on medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes .
- Serve and enjoy bread fruit fry with meals.