- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Pepper powder
- Garam masala powder
- Chicken masala powder
- Curry leaves
- Clean and slice onions and tomatoes.
- Clean ginger and garlic. Make a paste of the two on a stone grinder.
- Clean chicken and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Marinate the chicken with fried onions, crushed ginger-garlic, tomatoes, red chili powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, chicken masala powder, salt, and curry leaves.
- Heat oil in a urili, fry curry leaves. Add in the marinated chicken. Cover and cook.
- Remove from flame.
Chicken chukka is read