- Chinese potato – 1 kg
- Shallots – 15 to 16 nos
- Curry leaves – 4 to 5 sprigs
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Dry red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Firstly, we have to clean the chinese potatoes one by one and keep them aside.
- Then cut the potatoes into small cubes and set them aside.
- Then wash the chopped potatoes two to three times.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Put cleaned Chinese potatoes in a pan.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, and water,mix them well.
- Then, heat the potato mixture pan.
- The shallots should then be crushed and set aside.
- Remove the lid and saute them well.
- Once the Chinese potato is well cooked, remove it from the fire and set
- Heat oil in a pan, allow the mustard seeds to sputter.
- Then add curry leaves and crushed shallots.
- Saute and fry till they become a light golden brown.
- Then add the crushed dry red chiles and saute them well.
- Add cooked Chinese potatoes and mix them well.
- Then fry for two to three minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and set it aside.
- Serve the tasty chinese potato stir fry with meals
Leave a Reply