- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 3 nos
- Grated jaggery – ½ cup
- Cashew nut – 250 grm
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- First we have to crush cardamom and keep a side
- Then we crush the coconut and set a side.
- Heat ghee in a pan add one or 2 tbsp of crushed coconut and saute well and partially
roasted(desiccated coconut) and set aside.
- Again we use the same pan and add ghee ,crushed grated coconut and saute well
- Then add crushed cardamom,grated jaggery and mix it well
- Fry some cashew nut in ghee and add it into the coconut roasted pan and mix it well.
- Then the semi roasted coconut and jaggery mix transfer into a bowl.
- Then roll small balls to form ladoo.
- Then roll it with desiccated coconut and the coconut laddus are ready to serve
- Enjoy the taste of laddus.