- Beef-1/2 kg
- Garlic-4 or 5
- Ginger-1 medium
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Fennel powder-1 tbsp
- Meat masala-1 tbsp
- Garam masala-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tbsp
- Maida-1 cup
- Cornflour-1/2 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Water -2 cups
- Oil-for frying
- Take a pan add beef,chilli powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,salt and water
mix and cover and cook well
- Then we crush the cooked beef,and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and salt mix and cook well till the turns light brown colour
- Add ginger, garlic and curry leaves mix well and saute for some minutes
- Then we add the powders like chilli powder,fennel powder,meat masala,garam
masala, turmeric powder and salt ,saute for some minutes
- Again we add cooked and crushed beef ,mix all the ingredients very well.
- Turn off the flame and keep a side
- Then we take a bowl add maida, corn flour, salt mix well
- Add the water and then start mixing with your fingers. mix the dough very well and
keep a side
- Then we take a small pieces of dough Place them on a flat surface,
- Then flatten them further with the help of a rolling pin.
- Keep using the flour in order to prevent the rolls from sticking to the surface. Once
the chapat is get the perfect round shape
- Then we cut small round pieces ,and stuff the meat mix and fold it.
- Heat oil in a pan and add piriyada , stir occasionally, frying the piriyada on low flame
for atleast 12 to 15 minutes.
- once the piriyada turns golden and crisp, drain off over tissue paper.
- Enjoy the taste of crispy piriyada snacks with coffee or tea