- Tomato-3 medium
- Grated coconut -1/2 cup
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Mustard seed-1 tsp
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Onion-2 medium
- Green chilli-3
- Turmeric powder-1/2 spoon
- Chilli powder -1 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tbsp
- Oil -2 tbsp
- Water -1 cup
- First we grind coconut and cumin seed into fine paste,keep a side
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed, when they begin to sizzle add curry leaves onion
,green chilli and salt mix well and cook for some minutes
- Then we add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder mix well
- Again we add tomatoes mix well and cook till the tomatoes turns soft and mushy.
- Finally we add coconut paste and some water mix well, cover and cook well till the
curry turns thick
- Turn off the flame and serve the kerala style tomato curry with meals.
Enjoy the taste ..