- Dried tapioca – 1 kg.
- Green gram – 150 grams.
- Grated coconut – 1 whole.
- Garlic – 4 cloves.
- Green chilies – as required.
- Cumin – as required.
- Salt – to taste.
- Curry leaves – as required.
- Turmeric powder – as required.
- Soak tapioca and green gram separately for few hours and clean and keep aside.
- Cook tapioca and green gram in different pots with enough water.
- Make a paste of coconut, green chilies, garlic, cumin, and turmeric powder.
- Once the two are cook strain the excess water. In a pan, mix the two with the paste. Season with salt.
- Dried tapioca with green gram is ready.