- Dry fish
- Small onion – 12
- Coconut -1
- Turmeric powder- half teaspoon
- Green chilly -6
- Garlic – 10
- Ginger – 2
- Kudampuli (Garcinia cambogia) -6
- Curry leaves
- wash the dry fish and cut them half.
- grind shredded coconut, small onion, garlic, green chilly and turmeric powder.
- add slightly chopped ginger, garlic and green chilly to the dry fish along with curry leaves. Add small chopped pieces of kudampuli too. Add the coconut mixture (2) to this. Pour some water to this and leave it in the stove to cook. Add enough oil to this. Close the lid. Let the water completely dry from it and turn of the stove after that.
- Tasty dry fish thoran is ready.