- Dry fish -1/2 kg
- Sliced mango-1 mango
- Shallots-5 nos
- Onion – 1nos
- Garlics- 6 flakes
- Curry leaves-3 or 4 sprigs
- Dry red chilli-4 or 5 nos
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Turmericpowder-1 tsp
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil- 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- First we have to clean and cut into pieces ,and set a side.
- Then we grind grated coconut, dry red chilli, turmeric powder, shallots ,garlic and curry leaves , set a
- Then we take a mud pot add dry fish ,chopped onion, curry leaves, grinded coconut paste and
- Pour some coconut oil in to the pot and mix well
- Cover and cook in medium flame for 10to 12 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy kerala dry fish and mango recipe with rice.
Leave a Reply