- Potato – 4 nos
- Garlic – 5 or 6 petals
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- First we wash and cut the potato into cubes. keep them in a pan
- Take a bowl and add potato cubes ,red chilli powder, salt and turmeric mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic ,curry leaves and chopped potato mix ,then saute well.
- Cover and cook till the potatoes are soften
- Then finally we add pepper powder and coriander leaves mix well
- Remove from fire and set a side
- Serve and enjoy the potato fry recipe with meals.