- Egg – 5 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 6 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala -= ½ tbsp.
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt 1 or 2 tsp
- First we have to crush ginger and garlic set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and saute well
- Then we have to add green chilli ,crushed ginger , garlic and curry leaves saute well
- Now we have to add curry powders like red chilli powder,salt and turmeric powder saute well .
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute ,cover and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Then we have to add water and garam masala saute well and cook for some minutes.
- Now, crack the eggs one by one, and pour it to the curry. don’t stir the curry immediately.Allow the eggs to get
cooked for a while.
- Ones the curry is ready remove from fire and set a side .
- Serve and enjoy the curry with chappathi