- Prawn – 1 kg
- Onion – 3 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 5 nos
- Coriander leaf- one hand full
- Red chgilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seed powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt -1 or 2 tsp
- First take a bowl add grated coconut and water then mix it well with hands ,Drain the thicker
coconut milk and set aside.
- Again we add water in the squeezed coconut bowl and repeated the same process,then we get a
thin coconut milk ,set aside
- Then we have to crush the ginger and garlic ,set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion saute well.
- Add crushed ginger ,garlic ,green chilli and curry leaves saute well.
- Then we have to add chopped tomatoes and salt saute till the tomatoes become soften.
- Add some curry powders like red chilli powder ,garam masala,cumin seed powder,turmeric powder
and coriander powder mix and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add fresh and cleaned prawns ,then mix it well.
- Then we have toad thin coconut milk mix,cover and cook well.
- Again we have to add thick coconut milk and some coriander leaves ,then cook for some minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty prawn curry.