- Prawns – 1 kg
- Dry red chilli – 4 nos
- Coriander seed – 1tbsp
- Pepper seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped onions – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves -3 sprigs
- Garlic – 5 or 6
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Turmeric powder – 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- first we have to clean the prawns and set aside.
- Then grind dry red chilli,coriander seed,pepper seed,garlic,ginger and salt into fine paste and set
- Take abowl add prawns,grinded fine paste mixture and turmeric powder mix well and marinate for
half an hour.
- Heat oil in apan add marinated prawns fry it well and drain excess oil and set aside.
- Then we have to use the same pan ,add chopped onion,green chilli ,curry leaves saute well for 6 to 7
- Then add red chilli powder,salt mix it well.
- Finally we have to add fried prawns and mix it well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty prawn fry .
Leave a Reply