- Basmati rice -1kg
- Chicken- 1kg
- Onion- 3nos
- Ginger 1nos
- Garlic 6or7nos
- Green chilli -3 nos
- Carrot -2nos small
- Coriander leaves -one hand full
- Mint leaves-small amount
- Lemon juice -1/2piece
- Curd-2 tbsp.
- Curry leaves -2sprigs
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 1/2tsp
- Garam masala -1tsp
- Cloves 2or3nos
- Cashew nut -250grm
- Raisins -2tbsp
- Milk -2or3tsp
- Salt -to taste
- First wash the rice thoroughly .then soak for half an hour
- Drain the water completely and set aside.
- Clean and washed the chicken pieces,set aside.
- Take a cleaned bowl add chicken pieces, turmeric powder,red chilli powder,garam masala,salt, lemon
juice and curd ,mix well and marinated for half an hour.
- Heat ghee and oil in pot add cardamom, cinnamon and cloves
- Then we have to add Biriyani rice and lemon juice mix them well
- Add sufficient amount of water and salt,cover and cook till the rice become ready,set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cashews and raisins fry until they turn light golden brown ,set aside
- Then add sliced onions fry until they colour changes to golden brown ,drain and set aside.
- Then add some curry leaves fry well and set aside
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan add marinated chicken pieces,fry until they turn golden brown and set
- Then we have to add chopped onion into the oil ,saute untile the onions are translucent.
- Then add crushed ginger,garlic and green chilli paste saute well and add chopped carrot mix them well
- Add some curry masalas like red chilli powder,garam masala and salt ,mix them well
- Then add chopped tomatoes ,saute them well till they become softened and mashy.
- Springled some coriander and mint leaves .
- Add fried chicken pieces and mix well and cook for some minutes
- Then the half portion of chicken masala will transfer into another bowl
- Then next layer we will add cooked basmati rice on the top springle some fried onion,curry leaves,
chopped carrot,mint and coriander leaves
- Repeated the same layer on the top .
- Finally we Springled fried onion , cashews,raisins carrots , coriander and mint leaves
- Then we take small bowl add some amount of milk and pinch of turmeric mix well and pour the top of
the biriyani .
- Cook for 5to 6 minutes ,remove from heat and set aside side.
- Serve and enjoy yummy fried chicken biryani with your spicy pickles.