- Raw banana – 6 nos
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Rice powder – ½ cup
- Asafoetida powder -1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil – 1 ltr
- Firstly ,peel the skin of raw banana then wash .
- Then slice them slightly thin.
- Take a large bowl add gram flour ,rice powder,asafoetida powder,baking soda,red chilli
powder,turmeric and salt ,mix well
- Add sufficient amount of water and whisk well,to prepare a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan ,dip the sliced plantain slices into batter.coat with batter on both side.
- Drop into hot oil and fry until they become crisp and golden brown .
- Remove the bajji and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty bajji with tea or coffee.
Leave a Reply