- Chicken – 1kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic 10 or 12 nos
- Fennel seed – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 full
- Green chilli -2 o 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or4 sprigs.
- Shallots – 7 or 98 nos
- Onion – 1small chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- First we grind the ginger and garlic into smooth paste ,keep a side.
- Again we grind fennel seed and keep a side.
- Then we cleaned the whole chicken and keep a side .
- Take a large bowl add ginger garlic paste , fennel seed paste , red chilli powder
,turmeric powder ,corn flour, squeeze lemon juice and salt , mix well .
- Then we take cleaned chicken and mix this spice mixture and set a side for another
10 to 15 minutes.
- Again we grind dry red chilli ,green chilli ,shallots, garlic ,curry leaves and turmeric
powder ,keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan and add spicy coated chicken and fry well and keep aside.
- Now we heat oil in another pan add chopped ginger , curry leaves,red chilli powder
,grinded masala and salt saute well .
- Again we add fried chicken and mix well .keep a sid
- Serve and enjoy the full chicken fry .