- Raw mango – 2 nos.
- Shallots – as required.
- Green chilies – 3 nos.
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garlic – 1 no.
- Grated coconut – 1 no.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt – as required.
- Curry leaves.
- Cook sliced mango, shallots, green chilies, curry leaves, and turmeric powder with enough water to cover the mango.
- Make a paste of grated coconut, garlic, shallot, cumin, turmeric powder.
- Mash the cooked mango. Mix in the coconut paste. Season salt.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard. Saute in shallots, curry leaves, and chili powder. Pour the flavored oil on the mango gravy.
- Raw mango gravy is ready.