- Silver pomeret – 1 kg
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Garlic – 5 nos
- Curry leaves – 4 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Garcina cambogia- 4 or 5 nos
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt =- 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Take a pan add chopped tomatoes ,green chilli,garlic,curry leaves,red chilli powder,fenugreek
powder ,salt , turmeric powder and garcina cambogia mix well with hands .
- Then add some coconut oil and mix well .
- Again add some water and mix well with hands .
- Add cleaned fish avoli ,mix well and set aside.
- Turn on the fire,cover and cook the fish curry for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Ones the fish curry is ready pour some oil on the top of curry and mix well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of fish curry with meals.
Leave a Reply