- Lemons: 10-12 medium sized.
- Bird’s eye chilli (Kandari mulaku): A handful, slit.
- Garlic: 7 0r 8cloves
- Ginger:medium piece
- Curry leaves: 2 to 3 sprigs..
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilli: 3 or 4
- Asafoetida :small piece
- Fenugreek powder :1tsp
- Salt: 2 to 3 tsp or as needed
- First we wash the lemon ,wipe them with a pat dry
- Chop the lemons into a bite size pieces
- Then we collect theBird’s eye chilli Wash, pat dry and slit them.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of turmeric powder and salt to taste over the chopped lemons.Mix well with
- Then we take a pan and add mustard seed , allow it splutter, then add garlic,ginger,birds
eye,dry red chlli,asafoetida,and curry leaves mix well and sauté for some minutes
- Then we finally added the lemon and fenugreek powder and mix them well and cook some
- Turn off the flame ,and the store in a glass jar
- And serve with rice ,tapioca or rice porridge…