- Coconut oil -150 ml
- Mustard seed-11/2 tsp
- Coconut small pieces-1/2 piece of coconut
- Shallot small and big -1big 8 or 10 small
- Green chilli-2or 3
- Garlic -6 or 7 pieces
- Ginger- small pieces
- Curry leaves-1 or 2 spig
- Turmeric powder- ½ spoon
- Pepper powder-1 spoon
- Red chilli powder-2 or 3 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1 or 2 spoons
- Garam masala -1 spoon
- Cut ,wash and drain the beef pieces
- Chopped the pearl onion and chilli. keep it a side
- Grinded the ginger and garlic paste.
- Take a pan, add red chilli and coriander powder and sauted for some minutes.
- And we take another pan heat oil and add mustard seed to pop it.
- Add finally chopped pearl onion and coconut pieces till light golden brown
- Add chilli ,ginger garlic paste and curry leaves ,then we add beef and mix well,
- Then we add turmeric,garam masala and salt to taste,again mix well all ingredients
- Cover and cook on a medium flame for 20 to 35 minutes till beef is done.remove the lid and
- Let it simmer for some time till the gravy attains correct thickness
Serve it with boiled rice ,appam,puttu,chappathi etc…..
Grated coconut -1/2 cup
Green chilli-2 or 3 nos
curry leaves -3 or 4 strings
garlic-6 or 7 pieces
cumin seed -1/2 tsb
salt- to taste
o Peel the tapioca and wash it though roughly to remove dirt ans sand.
o Cut into rough cubes pieces
o Cook the tapioca in a pan with enough water to cover with lid until the pieces are soft then
drain the remaining water are discard
o Crush gratted coconut,green chilli,garlic,cumin seed ,curry leaves,turmeric powder and salt to
o Add the cooked tapioca into the crushed spices,
o Mix well and continue to stir until the spices coat the tapioca
o To ensure all spices are to your taste and remove from heat and serve it with chicken curry.
Leave a Reply