- Vermicelli – 2 cup
- Greated coconut – 1 ½ cup
- Jaggary – 1 cup
- Cardamom -= 3 nos
- Cashew nut – 250 grm
- Raisins -2 or 3 tsp
- Water – 2 or 3cups
- Firstly we haveto takea pan add grated coconut and squeeze them well with neat hands ,then drain the
thick coconut milk and set aside.
- Again we have to continuing this same process by adding some water into the squeezed grated
coconut pan and squeeze them well, drain thin coconut milk and keep aside .
- Heat water in a pan add grated jaggery and boil them well.keepaside.
- Then crush cardamom and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cashew nut and raisins ,fried them well and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan add vermicelli ,roasted for some minutes.
- Then pour accurate quantity of water and cook them well.
- Add filtered jaggery water into the pan and boil them well.
- Add thin coconut milk and mix them welland boil them well.
- Then add crushed cardamom powder and thick coconut milk mix them well.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Add fried cashew nut and raisins .
- Then pour some melted ghee on the top , mix them well.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty semiya sarkara payasam