Kerala style beef fry
- Beef – 1 kg
- oil – 5 tbsp
- Onion – 2 nos (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 big piece (chopped)
- Garlic -5 or 6 cloves
- Green chillies (slit) – 5 nos
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder or paste – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 2 stem
- Salt – As required
- Clean and cut beef into small pieces.
- Marinate the pieces of beef with turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,pepper
powder,garam masala paste and salt to taste
- cook the marinated beef and cover it with a lid.
- Open the lid and if there are any excess extract water, cook till it dried up completely.
- Take another pan,heat coconut oil in a pan ,
- Add ginger garlic crushed paste, green chilli and sauté one minute.
- Then we add the marinated beef and onion and mix it well.
- And cook on low flame until the beef becomes dry and crisp.
- Turn off the fire and serve with appam , idali, or rice