- Beef -1kg
- Onion – 4 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic -9 to 10 tsp
- Green chilli -4or5nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or 4 sprigs
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Dry red chilli-4 or 5 nos
- Red chilli powder -1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Coriander seed – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 nos
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Take a bowl add beef pieces ,red chilli powder and turmeric powder mix them well and marinated for
half an hour .
- Heat a pan add dry red chilli ,coriander seed ,oil andcurryleaves saute for few minutes ,set a side.
- Heat oil in apan add some chopped onion and saute them well.
- Then add marinated beef pieces and water mix them well.
- Cover and cook till the beef become soften.
- Crush ginger and garlic into finepaste ,set aside.
- Then grind the fried ingredients like coriander seed,dry red chilli mix etc ..into fine paste ,set aside.
- Again grind fennel seed, cinnamon into fine paste ,keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed,when they splutter.
- Add chopped onion, curry leaves ,green chilli, crush ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes, saute
them well till the become soften.
- Add grinded garam masala paste and grinded red chilli coriander paste ,mix them well.
- Then add cooked beef and some water ,cook them well.
- Finally add some pepper powder mix them well.
- Remove from fire and keep a side.
- Serve the delicious beef roast with healthy meals.