- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 big
- Garlic – 9 or 10 cloves
- Green chilli- 37 or 8 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 1/2tbsp
- Papads – 4 or 5nos
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 ltr
- Firstly we have to grind ginger ,garlic ,green chilly and fennel seed into fine seed.
- Then grind chopped tomatoes and grind all ingredients together,set aside.
- Take a pan add cleaned chicken pieces ,salt,garam masala ,turmeric powder,pepper powder,red
chilli powder and corn flour mix them well.
- Then marinated for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated chicken pieces ,fry them well.
- Drain and set a side.
- Again we add papad pieces into the oil andfry them well,drain and keep a side.
- Then add green chilli and curry leaves fry them well,drain and set aside.
- Take a bowl add friedchicken pieces, papads , fried green chilli and curry leaves ,combine them well.
- Serve the tasty chicken fry with meals.