- Sardine fish -1kg
- Onion – 2 nos
- Greenchilli- 3nos
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1nos
- Garlic – 5 or 6nos
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala- 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or2tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we have to crush ginger and garlic into fine paste.
- Take a bowl add cleaned sardine fish,little bit ofsalt, half of the crushed ginger garlic paste, turmeric
powde and red chilli powder mix them well.
- Then cover with a lid and marinated for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan add marinated fish and fried both sides well,drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion , another half of crush ginger garlic paste ,curry leaves,and
chopped tomatoes ,saute them well till they become soften .
- Then add curry powders like turmeric powder , red chilli powder,coriander powder,pepper powder
andgarammasala ,mixthem well and cook for few minutes.
- Pour some water and salt mix it well,coverand boil them well.
- Finally add fried fishes and cook for some minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the tasty sardine fish roast with tapioca