- Chicken-1 kg
- Dry red chilli-5 or 6 nos
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Pepper -1 spoon
- Coriander seed-1 tbsp
- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic-7 or 8
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Curry leaves-4 sprig
- Coriander leaf –small amount
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 4 or 5 tbsp
- Take a pan add dry red chilli ,coriander seed,cumin seed,pepper saute well and fry
for some minutes
- Heat oil in a another pan add onion saute till they turns golden brown,and remove
from the heat
- Then we grind fried red chilli and other ingredients into fine powder and keep a side.
- Again we grind sauted onion into fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add grinded ginger garlic paste and chicken saute well the till the
- Then we add grinded red chilli powder mix ,turmeric powder and curry leaves
- Again we add grinded onion paste ,salt and water mix and cover and cook well
- Turn heat to medium. Cook for about 15 minutes or until chicken is tender
- Open lid, and add coriander leafs stir, and serve hot with rice.
- Enjoy the kerala style black pepper chicken curry