- Indian mackerel fish – 1 kg
- Shallots – 20 to 22 nmos
- Ginger -1 medium
- Birds eye chilli – 4 or 5 nos
- Malabar tamarind – 3 or 4 nos
- Curry leaves – 4 sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Firstly cut ,clean and wash the fishes ,then set aside.
- Then we have to crush shallots , ginger and birds eye chilli separately , set aside.
- Heart a pan add red chilli powder and coriander powder ,saute for some minutes and set
- Take a bowl add sauted red chilli coriander powder mix ,turmeric powder and water mix
- Take a mud pot add cleaned fish, sauted masala paste and water . mix and cook them well.
- Add crush ginger, shallots and Malabar tamarind mix them well.
- Add crush birds eye chilli ,salt and curry leaves ,combine them well.
- Then we have to cover and cook till the fish become well cooked .
- Add some fenugreek powder and mix ,cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped shallots and curry leaves ,fry them well.
- Pour the fried mixture in to the fish curry pan .
- Serve the yummy fish curry with healthy meals.