- Trevally fish – 1 kg
- Onion – 3 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 6 or 7 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Malabar tamarind – 4 nos
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we cut a clean the fish set aside
- Take a pan add fish ,salt ,turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix them well marinated for
half an hour.
- Crush ginger and garlic ,set aside.
- Again grind tomato into fine pure and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated fish and fry them well,drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and saute them well.
- Add crushed ginger garlic paste , curry leaves,red chilli powder and coriander powder mix them
- Add tomato pure and Malabar tamarind , mix them well and cook them well.
- Then add fried fish and salt mix and cover and cook them well.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty fish masala recipe with rice.