- Chicken – 1kg
- Shallots -12 to 14 nos
- Green chilli- 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 to8nos
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Coconut pieces – 1 cup
- Pepper powder -1tsp
- Red chillipowder- 2tbsp
- Coriander powder -1 1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
- Cinnamon-2 nos
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Bay leaves -1 nos
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt -1 or2 tsp
- Oil-2or3 tbsp
- Crush ginger and garlic , set aside.
again grind cinnamon and fennel seed ,set aside.
- Heat small amount of oil in a pan add red chilli powder and coriander powder,roasted them
well, set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add mustard seed , lets crackled.
- Add coconut small slices,shallots and green chilli saute forsome minutes.
- Then add crush ginger garlic paste and curry leaves saute them well.
- Then add cleaned pieces of black chicken and saute and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and bay leaves saute them well.
- Now add some water in the roasted red chilli and coriander powder bowl and mixthem well.
- Then pour the roasted mix into the curry pan and combine them well.
- Add sufficient quantity of water and salt,mix it well.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder ,cover and cook till the chicken becomes soften.
- Finally add some salt for taste and cook them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
Then coming to the preparation of tapioca:
- Tapioca – 1 kg
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Garlic – 4 or5 nos
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Firstly , we have to peel and chopped the tapioca into small pieces.
- Then wash and drain set aside.
- Heat water in a heavy bottom pot add cleaned tapioca pieces ,cook them well.
- Then drain and add some salt .,set aside.
- Then grind green chilli, cumin seed, garlic grated coconut and turmeric powder into fine
paste and set aside.
- Then add the grinded coconut mix into the cooked tapioca pan and mix them well with a
- Serve the tapiocarecipe with black chicken curry .