- Chicken -1kg
- garlic -12 nos
- Ginger-2 nos
- Tomato-4 nos
- Dry chilli-2 0r 3 nos
- Black pepper-2 tsp
- Fennel seed-2 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Coriander seed-2 tsp
- Cinnamon-1 nos
- Cardamom-2 to 3 nos
- Cloves-3 nos
- Mace -jathi pathri-1 or 2
- Salt-2 or 3 tsp
- Oil- 3to4 tsp
- Firstly wash the chicken thoroughly then remove the excess water and transfer to
- Heat a pan and add oil. add dry red chilli, black pepper ,fennel seeds ,cumin seeds
,coriander seeds and fried well then to make powder and also to make ginger-garlic
- Heat coconut oil in a pan add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and mace-jathi pathri .
- Then add chopped onion ,ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves ,fry till the raw smell
of ginger-garlic disappears.
- Add chopped tomatoes ,saute till they become soften.
- Then add fresh chicken pieces and mixed well
- Add salt ,turmeric powder, garam masala, grind masala powder(dry chilli,black
pepper,fennel seeds, cumin seeds and coriander seeds) and mix them well.
- Add enough water then close the pan and cooked well
- Then open the lid ,saute and fried them well
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve the tasty pepper chicken masala with appam or rice.