- Quail-p6 nos
- Dry red chilli-4 or 5
- Coriander seed -1 spoon
- Cinnamon- 1 medium
- Fennel seed -1 tsp
- Ginger -1 medium
- Garlic -5 or 6 nos
- Pepper -1 tsp
- Oil-for frying
- Salt to taste
- First we clean the quail and keep a side.
- Then we grind dry red chilli ,coriander seed, cinnamon ,cardamom, fennel seed,ginger ,garlic ,pepper and salt into fine paste.
- Then we take cleaned quail and add grinded masala into the bowl
- Again we rub the paste into the quail and let it marinate for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated quail and fried well till they turns golden brown .
- And transfer into a bowl and enjoy the taste of kerala style quail fry..