- Tomato – 6 (sliced into small pieces)
- Green chili – 8 (split into 2 half)
- Curry leaf – 2 sprigs
- Coconut oil – 50 ml
- Mustard seeds – ½ Tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ Tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt for taste
- Firstly, in a pan heat the oil and add mustard seeds, to it add green chili and curry leaf
- Then add the finely sliced tomatoes into it and add salt for taste mix it.
- To this mix add ¼ tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp chili powder and blend it well then cover it till it
is properly cooked.
- Serve it hot along with boiled rice.Kerala Style Recipe Tomato Roast