- Potatoes – 7 nos
- Onion – 3 nos
- Garlic – 8 or 9 nos
- Chilli flakes – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 nos
- Firstly we have to peel potatoes and set aside.
- Wash the peeled potato ,set aside.
- Take a pan add chopped potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Then add some water and cook them well.
- Cover and cook for 7 or 8 minutes
- Then crush garlic ,set aside.
- Remove the lid and saute them well.
- Then remove from fire and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add crush garlic and curry leaves
Saute them well.
- Add chopped onion and saute them well.
- Then add chilli flakes and pepper powder ,saute them well.
- Add half cooked potato masala and saute them well.
- Sprinkle some salt and saute them well.
- Continue to stir often and cook till the potatoes are lightly crisp.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the tasty curry with meals.