- Nendrapazham – 3
- Turmeric powder
- Grated coconut – 2 pieces
- Green chilly
- Fennel seeds
- Fenugreek seeds
- Dried red chilly
- Curry leaves
- Mustard seeds
( Ingredients as needed)
- Cut the banana into cubes. Cook banana by adding salt, turmeric powder and water.
- Grind grated coconut, garlic, green chilly and fennel seeds.
- Add Fenugreek powder to the cooked banana.
- When the bananas are soft, add the coconut paste, bring to boil.
- Add the curd and mix well. Check salt and add more if needed.
- In a pan, heat some coconut oil and splatter mustard seeds, dried red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add the tempering to the curry and stir well.