- Rice flour – 2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 1/2 cup
- Cardamom – 5 or 6 nos .
- Sugar – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Take a bowl add grated coconut and water .
- Squeeze them well and drain thick coconut milk, set aside.
- Again we have to add water into the squeezed grated coconut pan mix them well.
- Drain thin coconut milk and keep aside.
- Then we have to crush cardamom and set aside.
- Heat water in a pan .
- Take a pan add rice flour,grated coconut,crush cardamom powder and salt mix them well.
- Then we have to take one spoon full of rice flour, transfer it into another bowl, and set it aside.
- Then add hot water to the rice flour mix and make a soft dough.
- Then make small balls and set aside.
- Heat a pan, add thin coconut milk and one spoon full rice flour mix .
- Stir and boil them well
- Then add rice flour mix balls and stir them well.
- Now add sugar granules and boil until the milk thickens slightly
- Then add thick coconut milk and stir them well.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty Paal kozhukkatta.
Leave a Reply