- Papaya – 2 nos.
- Garlic – 6 nos.
- Ginger – a big piece
- Green chili – 4 nos.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Chili powder – 8 teaspoons.
- Fenugreek powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Hing – 2 pieces.
- Vinegar – 6 teaspoons
- Slice papaya into small pieces. Rub in turmeric powder, salt. Fry the papaya and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard. Saute in garlic, ginger, green chilies, hing, and curry leaves.
- Saute in chili powder, fenugreek powder, and fried papaya. Add the vinegar and adjust salt, mix well. Remove from the flame.
- Papaya pickle is ready.