- Raw mango – 2 nos
- Peanut – 1 cup
- Shallots – 4 to 5 nos
- Green chilli – 2 to 3 nos
- Dry red chilli – 3 to 4 nos
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 to 3 nos
- Take a bowl, add peeled peanuts, and water.
- Soak them well for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Then we have to peel the mango and set it aside.
- Then chop the mango into small cubes and set aside.
- Drain the soaked peanut and set it aside.
- Then grind the peanuts into a smooth paste.
- Again, add green chilies, salt and mango pieces to the coarse paste.
- Now transfer to a bowl and combine with a small amount of water.
- Heat oil in pan Add mustard seed and let them crack.
- Then add the dry red chillies and chopped shallots, saute them, and fry them well.
- Remove from the fire and pour the mixture into a chutney bowl.
- Combine them well.
- Serve the tasty mango chutney with meals.
Leave a Reply