- Pumpkin – 1 no.
- Cowpea – 1/2 kg.
- Dried chili – 4 nos.
- Coconut – 1 no.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garlic – 5 cloves.
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Shallots – 8 nos.
- Curry leaves.
- Cook pumpkin and cowpea with salt and curry leaves.
- Roughly ground grated coconut, shallots, turmeric powder, garlic, cumin. Add the prepared paste to the pumpkin season salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard. Fry shallot, dried chilies, curry leaves, and grated coconut. Add the fried coconut mix to the pumpkin cowpea curry. Mix well.
- Pumpkin cowpea curry is ready.