- Gooseberry – 1 kg
- Green chilli = 6 to 7 nos
- Water – 1 ltr
- Salt – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly soak gooseberry into salted water (water +salt) then drain and dry them well.
- Then soak green chilli into the salted water then drain and dry them well.
- Heat a pot add sufficient amount of water and gooseberry ,boil then well and drain set a side.
- Take a cleaned glass jar add salt and green chilli.
- Then add half cooked gooseberry and hot water ,mix them well.
- Closed the glass lid and shake them well.
- Serve the slated gooseberry with meals.
Leave a Reply