*Mushroom – 4 nos(big).
*Onion – 2 nos(medium).
*Green chilis – 4 nos ( as per the spice).
*Grated coconut – 1/2 cup.
*Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon.
*Masala powder – 3 teaspoons.
*Curry leaves – 2 stems.
*Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons.
*Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon.
*Salt to taste.
1. Clean and cut the mushrooms to the desired size. clean the cut mushrooms in turmeric water keep it aside.
2. Heat a wok, add oil. Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
3. Add finely chopped onions and chilies to the oil. When half done add the grated coconut and mix well.
4. Add the cleaned mushrooms to the above.
5. Season it with salt. Add the masala powder and curry leaves. Cover the dish and cook it in low flame.
Tasty mushroom thoran is ready!