- Potato -4 nos
- Bread -7 or 8
- Green chilli-2 nos
- Ginger -1 medium
- Onion-2 nos(cut,small pieces)
- green beans -10 to 12(cut,small pieces)
- carrot-1 (cut,small pieces)
- garam masala-1 tbsp
- pepper powder-2 tbsp
- turmeric powder-1/2 tbsp
- corn flour-1 tbsp
- oil- for frying
- salt to taste
- Heat water in a heavy bottom pan add potatoes in it,cook well
- Then we peel off and mashed the potato,and keep a side
- Then we take the bread and cut its side,and grind well ,keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add green chilli ,ginger and onion saute for some times.
- Then we add cooked green piece, carrot and salt mix and saute well.
- Again we add curry powders like garam masala ,pepper powder and turmeric powder, mix well .
- Then we add mashed potato and sprinkle some pepper powder and mix well
- Turn off the flame ,and keep a side.
- Take a small bowl and put some cornflour in it.pour the required amount of water into the mix and
we will make a loose paste , keep a side.
- Then we take small amount of cutlet mix and put it in the shape of round or any other shape.
- After we dip the cutlet into the corn flour mix.
- Then we dip the cutlet into the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan then we fry the cutlet ,those who are light brown on both sides, take it out from oil.
- Drain the excess oil and serve hot with tea.
Leave a Reply