- Potato -2 nos
- Beans -5 or 6 nos
- Carrot -2 nos
- Coriander leaves -one hand full
- Green peas-5 tbsp
- Onion -2 nos
- Green chilli -3 nos
- Ginger -1 nos
- Garlic -5 or 6 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cashew nut-8 or 9 nos
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Cinnamon-1 nos
- Cloves-2 to 3 nos
- Black pepper -1 tsp
- Fennel seed -1tsp
- Oil -2 or 3 tbsp
- Salt -1 or 2 tsp
- Firstly we have to peel and cut all vegetables like potato,carrot and beans set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add cinnamon, cardamom,cloves and fennel seed saute them well
- Add chopped onion, green chilli, black pepper, ginger, garlic and cashew nut saute them well
- Then add grated coconut and turmeric powder saute and roast them well ,set aside
- Heat water in a pan add cleaned green peas.
- Then add chopped vegetables like potato carrot and beans, saute them well.
- Then sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder mix it well and cook till they vegetable and green peas
- Now we have grind roasted coconut mix into fine paste and add some water combine them well and set
- Heat a pan add grinded coconut paste and water ,cooked vegetables and green peas and mix them
well,and cooked well.
- Finally spring some coriander leaves .
- Remove from fire and set aside
- Serve and enjoy vegetable kurma with appam.