- Banana – 2 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 4 pods
- Ghee – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Sugar –2 or 3 tsp
- First we take a bowl add grated coconut and squeeze it with hands ,and dain thick coconut milk ,set
- Then we have to peel banana and cut it into small round slices ,keep aside.
- Crush the cardamom pods and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and some salt .
- Add sliced banana , when they turn light brown .
- Add sugar granules and thick coconut milk mix them well till the sugar dissolved.
- Add crushed cardamom and mix it slightly.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the sweet healthy breakfast puzham noruku.